Sunday, February 26, 2012

Michael Kors Spring/Summer 2012 Shoe!

While out shopping yesterday I came across these b-eau-ti-ful shoes and could not resist trying them on.  Normally I find with really strappy shoes I can't fit my foot into the shoe easily because I have a very high arch.  But with these shoes it was easy and I was not disappointed.  Even though I am a Shoedazzle Girl and find it hard to spend more than $50.00 on shoes, I splurged and purchased these for $198.00.  I figured that they are a perfect height for walking around the city and can go from casual to dressy very easily.  Now I need spring to get here quick so I can start wearing them.  It is just so sad to see them sitting in my closet unused :) 
I'll be sure to share some of my outfits when I start wearing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment