Walt Disney World Here I Come!
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Since it is getting close to Halloween I thought I would share 5 Haunted Places in Toronto! These are definitely worth checking out if you are in or around the area! A good scare is always fun and the real thing is so much better than a movie.
1. Fort York, Toronto - this has the most reports of ghost sighting in Toronto and surprisingly they have been during the daytime. Check out the Centre Blockhouse and the Officer's Quarters as the most reports come from these two areas.
2. The Keg Manson, Toronto - the sounds of Children running around upstairs and sightings of the families maid hanging in the main foyer. Also, the bathrooms upstairs have had alot of reports of ghost/spirit activity.
3. The Royal York Hotel - multiple reports of noises and stange activity all revolving around a man hanging himself. Also, reports of noises and music playing in the Ballroom when no events are going on. There is alot of history in this building leading up to a lot of unanswered questions.
4. The Lower (Old) Bay Station - night workers of the TTC have reported sightings of a women they refer to as "The Lady in Red" who haunts this area. She is distraught and wearing a long dress. She also is reported to be walking towards them with no feet or eyes. These tunnels are no longer in use and are closed off to the public. If you're at Bay Station at night listen closely maybe you'll be lucky and hear her singing from a distance.
5. The Old Don Jail - home to a lot of criminals and evil over the years. There were a lot of hangings and maltreated inmates. The most reported sighting is of an angry female inmate who hung herself in her cell and has haunted the grounds ever since. People have also reported cold spots throughout the jail and unexplained anxiousness.
I myself have not visited any of these locations, as I am a bit of a wimp. However, after doing some research these were the top mentioned places on multiple lists, so they have to be good! It is worth the trip if you are up for a scare and an adventure!
I have been waiting a Alexander McQueen Scarf for the LONGEST time! And I am thinking this is going to be the weekend to purchase it! Fingers crosses Neiman Marcus has them in stock. I still cant decide if I want the Black with White Skulls or the White with Black Skulls. Such a dilemma. Hopefully, I'll be able to make a decision :)
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
As you all know I have been mentioning my upcoming trip to Orlando and how excited I am about going to Diney World. Well, that isn't the only reason why I am excited... shopping HELLO! They have the BEST mall pretty much ever that I cant wait to go to. The Mall of Millenia is located at 4200 Conroy Rd in Orlando, Florida and I must say has the best selection of stores EVER! Not only do they have regular stores such as Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Macy's and Zara just to name a few. It also has an entire wing dedicated to high end stores such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany and Co, Neiman Marcus and BCBG. Also, a newly opened Henri Bendel, I cant wait!!
To view a the full Directory click this link.
As I am leaving tomorrow for Orlando I was thinking about how excited I am to go to Walt Disney World and see Minnie Mouse!! So I decided to wear my Polka Dot cardigan to work keeping Minnie's love for Polka Dots in mind.
Seeing as I bought my Cardigan at American Eagle 3 or 4 years ago, it got me thinking. It is crazy how Polka Dots are still such a huge Trend this Fall Season! It was seen all over the runways and every celebrity has been spotted wearing this trend. Marc Jacobs was hugely into Polka Dots this season, incorporating them into many different textures, fabrics, accessories and designs.
If you haven't already shopped this trend you definitely should consider it! It is such a fun pattern to incorporate into your wardrobe! You can purchase it at any price point and in many different fabrics and retailers. Something for everyone :)
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Since started my Fall shopping I have noticed how Leopard prints are everywhere! Leopard print is hot hot hot for the Fall Season and can be intigrated into your wardrobe in a more subtle way by accessorizing. Head to toe or one statement piece of Leopard Print is hot as well, but it isnt for everyone. The Kardashian's have been sporting Leopard Print everywhere including in their new Kardashian Kollection for Sears. They have been making and wearing dresses, skirts, tops, blazers all in Leopard Print and the list could go on!
Click the link and view the Kardashian Kollection at Sears.
See below for some subtle ways to incorporate Leopard Print into your wardrobe. Staying ontrend is easy and doesnt have to break the bank!
Monday, October 24, 2011
If you love fashion photography as much as I do this site is a must. The pictures being displayed are pure art. The use of colour is amazing, literally just popping of the computer screen.
The website is http://en.paperblog.com/amazing-fashion-photography-47736/ and cant be missed. Click the link above to go directly to the site. How simple is that?
You can't live without a little Karl Lagerfeld in your life. No one can!
Fashion Photography is one of my favorite time spender. You can be inspired by the smallest thing, whether being a pop colour, a shape, different textures, the movement of the clothes or the model pose. Thought I would share some pictures I found rather inspiring and beautiful.
With Halloween just around the corner I can't wait to start watching my favorite Halloween Movies on TV. Besided the candy, it is my favorite part of the holiday!
Below is a list of my all time favorite Halloween Movies...
1. Edwards Scissorhands with Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder
3.Practical Magic with Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman
4. Nightmare Before Christmas with Danny Elfman and Catherine O'Hara