Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oscar de la Renta Fall 2012 Collection - NYFW

I have to be honest and say that I had no idea Oscar de la Renta was showing at New York Fashion Week.  So, while doing my research and I came across his name and collection from NYFW I was pleasantly surprised.  The collection features beautifully crafted cocktail dresses and gowns, which he is known for but also a lot of separates.  Such as coats, skirts, blouses, shawls, vests and pants.  Using amazing patterns, prints, colours and beading to enhance the already amazing designs, allowed the collection to reach an other level.  Also the use of accessories played a major roll in the overall look and feel of the collection.  Classic yet modern is his forte and he nailed it with this collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment