Who doesn't love tacos? They're not only delicious but extremely easy to make and with so many varieties they can be put together with ingredients already in your fridge and pantry. I kept things simple with basic veggies, however I really amped-up the flavor with the Fajita Marinade on the Chicken, I have been literally using this recipe as often as I can! Once again super easy and uses ingredients most already have.
1) Roman Lettuce
2) Tomatoes - Finely Diced
3) Red Onion
4) Black Beans - Canned
5) Corn - Frozen or Canned
6) Fajita Marinated Chicken - Sliced (Ingredients/Recipe Below)
7) Vinaigrette (Ingredients/Recipe Below)
1) Mix all Marinade Ingredients together in a ziplock bag, put Chicken in, and let sit for 1 hour.
2) After Chicken has had enough time to Marinade place in oven at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
3) While Chicken is baking mix together Vinaigrette Ingredients and let rest in fridge.
4) Chop up Salad Ingredients and plate.
5) Remove Chicken from the oven, let sit for a couple minutes before slicing and placing on Salad.