Sunday, February 26, 2012

I can't wait to get away!

In less than one month I will be setting the seas on a Southern Caribbean Cruise with my Mom.  After a long hiatus of not travelling I simply had to get away, and somewhere warm.  What better way to spend 8 days then sailing from Island to Island in the Southern Caribbean, soaking up the sun on some of the worlds most beautiful beaches.  I will be porting out of San Juan, Puerto Rico (which I have never been too before, exciting) and travelling to St. Maarten, St. Lucia, Grenada, Bonaire and Aruba, with one day at sea on route back to San Juan.  I have never been on a cruise before and am really looking forward to it.  Also, I have never been to any of the islands I am going to, so I can't wait to explore new cultures, beaches, foods and lifestyles.
(LEFT) San Juan, Puerto Rico (RIGHT) St. Maarten
(LEFT) St. Lucia (RIGHT) Grenada
(LEFT) Bonaire (RIGHT) Aruba
I will then be spending a couple of days in San Juan exploring Old San Juan and the beaches!  This is going to be such an amazing trip... 26 days... AND COUNTING :)

1 comment: