Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Kristin Cavallari Launched Her Shoe Colelction

Things are looking busy for Ex-Hills star Kristin Cavallari who recently, yesterday, launched her Kristin Cavallari Collection with Chinese Laundry at Avenue in NYC.  Kristin was quoted saying that "The collection really represents my style, especially the flats. I'm wearing flats more than ever because of the baby, and what with pushing a stroller, obviously."  The new mom looked amazing in a red flirty baby-doll dress with black piping and classic black pumps.  Slick back high pony, smokey eye, and nude lip were the finishing touches of her flawless look.  If you are interested you can Pre-Order shoes from her collection by clicking the image below.  Happy Shopping :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, of all things, this is something I never thought she'd venture down, but good for her. Still a Lauren fan myself ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the amore flat, the studs make it super adorable! I've been very into flats lately too they are just so much easier to walk in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just pre-ordered a pair! I love her line! Every style is very wearable!

    ReplyDelete