Thursday, February 23, 2012

Justin Bieber Nicole for OPI Collection

While at my girlfriend's house on Monday celebrating Family Day and having a fun filled Craft Day, I decided to paint my nails!  My girlfriend always has the BEST nail polish colours.  I came across "My Lifesaver" by Nicole for OPI and was informed that it was one of the colours from the Justin Bieber Collection.  I was shocked that he had a Nail Polish Collection but then realized how smart of a business move it was.  Well, after painting my nails and letting them dry I simply loved the colour.  It is so bright and fun and a great way to get over the Winter Blues!  I will have to check out the rest of the colours, I love "Baby Blue" and "One Time Lime".  They would be so cute for Spring and Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment