Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Nanette Lepore Fall 2012 Collection - NYFW

After purchasing one of Nanette Lepore's dresses in May of last year while in Miami for my girlfriend's bachelorette party, I couldn't help but want to know more about this designer and where I could find more of her designs.  Being from Canada, I unfortunately, have to wait until I go to the States to be able to purchase them.  With Summer around the corner, well 4 months away, I can't wait until I can starting wearing my dress again!  With her designs hitting the runway at this years New York Fashion Week, I was so excited to post this blog.  Writing this message before actually viewing the collection, I can only imagine the prints and bold colours that will be used to make her Fall 2012 Collection as successful as her previous collections.
Well, the collection as everything I wanted and more.  Loved all of the coats and bright colours.  Really makes me have something to look forward to, since Fall is not one of my most favorite seasons.  By bright coloured clothes definitely make it easier to like!

No comments:

Post a Comment