Wednesday, February 01, 2012

It's That Time of the Month - My February Show Room Has Arrived!

Since being February 1st, I'm sure I'm not the only one excited, my February Showroom from Shoedazzle is ready.  And since I posted my last post, about the Jeffrey Campbells I want from Nasty Gal, my shoe addiction is in some serious trouble.  The three shoes I am in love with are below.  Please help me narrow it down to one, two max!  I know that they are only $39.95 each, which is a steal of a deal, but let's be honest, I really do not need another three pairs of shoes with two on the way and one in the process of being ordered.
 
HELP! HELP! HELP!

1 comment:

  1. i think the first and second ones are pretty but maybe you should get the second one because its more classic and you can wear it for a long time to come

    ReplyDelete