Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My New Canon SX40 HS Camera

With my upcoming trip and my need for a Camera, since I lost my last one, I thought it would be a good time to purchase a new one.  I have really wanted a SLR camera for sometime now and figured why not, I need a camera anyways.  Well can I tell you, I went to Best Buy to look and purchase a SLR Camera until the sales associate helping me starting explaining how I needed to purchase all these extra lens to be able to do certain things, like zooming in.  Ugh, this is going to get expensive, I thought.  So once I explained to her pretty much I just wanted a camera to take photos, zoom, take videos, all while taking a SLR like photos she recommended this Canon SX40 HS.  Being more of a digital camera than a SLR, I was hesitant until she showed me all the amazing features, including a X104 zoom lens.  I now love my camera and can't wait to take it away with me next month. 
Fingers crossed I don't lose this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment