Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bio - Chris Benz American Fashion Designer

While doing my research for Fashion Week Runway Shows I came across Chris Benz's Fall 2012 Collection, which you can see here.  Since I have never heard of this designer and absolutely loved his Fall 2012 Collection, I needed to do some more research and find out who Chris Benz is and what he is about.  So off I went into the world of the internet... 
Benz attended Parson's School of Design in New York City's Greenwich Village and gained early recognition when receiving a CFDA scholarship.  He interned with Marc Jacobs and J.Crew before starting his own label in 2007.  Benz is known for his use of bold colours, texture and prints all being incorporated into his inventive designs and techniques.  His collections are available within Canada, The US, Asia, Europe and Middle East.

No comments:

Post a Comment