Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Whoo Hoo Digital Dreams Music Festival is coming to Toronto

Dinner with my girlfriend Nicole is also fun and an adventure.  A) Neither one of us have good luck with cooking and B) Wine is always involved.  Well dinner was delish and the wine was definitely flowing.  Over dinner she mentioned this upcoming festival in Toronto over Canada Day weekend.  Not really knowing much about it I checked the line up and agreed to go, purchasing my ticket and everything right then and there.  Let's be honest how could I say no to Pool Party's, Concerts and Dancing all with friends.  But now is the hard part... the waiting game.  How am I going to be patient until the weekend of June 30th / July 1st.
With the first portion of the Line Up released (shown above) and with guests Afrojack, Duck Sauce, Kaskade and Atrack it should be an amazing weekend.  I can't wait until they release the second set of the lineup!  If you're in the Toronto area over Canada Day weekend and you are interested in attending or looking for something to do, click here to purchase tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment