Monday, April 23, 2012

Recent H&M Mini Shopping Spree

Over the weekend I decided to check out H&M, as I had a 20% off coupon which expired yesterday and I hadn't be in for a while, since I purchased the Floral Cropped Pant, which you can see here.  Well, am I ever glad I went in, they had so much cute stuff.  It was too bad I went in so close to closing, leaving me only 30 minutes to conquer the store.  Since I am such a colour driven shopper, I was immediately drawn to the products that were bright in colour.  Well my quick trip turned into an expensive one, leaving with over $175.00 worth of goodies... don't get me wrong I bought a lot of stuff but was just do unexpected.  So what did I end up purchasing...
Pink Lace Skirt $34.95, Turquoise Beaded Necklace $14.95, Floral Shorts $29.95 (seen above), Fuchsia Double Breasted Blazer $59.95, Sky Blue and Gold Cuff $12.95, Blush Beaded Bangle $12.95 and Fuchsia/Cobalt/Silver Detailed Earrings $12.95.
I won't lie I am so excited to start wearing all of it, I'm even wearing my blazer today because I couldn't wait to wear it. (Even though the weather is horrible today, SNOW in late April... really?)  I strongly suggest hitting up your closest H&M to see what goodies you can find... with Summer around the corner (hopefully) I'm sure it is time to update your wardrobe, isn't it always?

No comments:

Post a Comment