Sunday, April 08, 2012

Neon and Colour Blocking - Puerto Rico Styles

While away in Puerto Rico, I thought it would be fun to take some photos of the outfits I wore to share with all of you.  While heading out for dinner one night I decided to mix both Neon and Colour Blocking trends together and see what I would come up with.  Pulling colours from my wedges also made this outfit extremely easy to put together and ensure the look worked.  Personally, it couldn't have been more perfect, brights and the tropics fit together like Peanut Butter and Jelly.  With summer just around the corner, an outfit similar to this would be a perfect work, play or weekend look, you can't go wrong.
You're probably asking me where I got these fab bright pieces: Wedges - Lulus, Clutch - BCBG, Skirt - BCBG Generation, T-Shirt - Danier Leather, Necklace and Ring - Aldo Accessories, and Bracelets - Tiffany (Silver) and Stella & Dot (Brights).  Which you can all see above in better, closer shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment