Wednesday, April 04, 2012

My Kardashian Kollection Purchases

Since being in the US I was excited to check out Sears and the Kardashian Kollection, since it is not available in Canadian stores.  I was unsure what to expect, so I kept my expectations low.  I was however, pleasantly surprised by not only the styles and fit but also the quality and price of each piece.  I was lucky enough to find three items, as seen below, which I absolutely fell in love with.  The two blouses are perfect for everyday wear, whether tucked in or left out with a pair of leggings, or evening wear, tucked in with a dressy skirt and high heels.  The shorts in the middle are adorb... such a staple in every one's wardrobe. Worn casually with gladiators or wedges, or dressed up with a fancy sandal or colour blocked embellished pump.  I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I am able to wear these shorts.  As for the blouses, I am already wearing one today with leggings, a chunky necklace and black flats, which is perfect for the office, while still being comfortable on my first day back to work from vacation!
Next step/question is seeing if they ship to Canada and if so what I am going to be ordering next.  Do you own any Kardashian Kollection pieces??

No comments:

Post a Comment