Sunday, April 08, 2012

Backless Blouse and Chunky Necklace - A La San Juan

Another night out in Puerto Rico calls for, obvi, another cute outfit.  Purchasing this backless blouse in December, I couldn't really wear it due to the unfortunate cold weather in Toronto.  I knew that once the weather got warmer and summer came this top would be an essential in my wardrobe, therefore making the purchase an obvious choice.  Knowing that I was going to a tropical island I had to bring it along with me, and I am so glad I did.  This blouse is not only backless it is also printed with a snail print, which I found very unusual and also has an extremely high neckline, which looks awesome with a chunky short necklace.  Heading out for a more casual dinner I opted to pair this blouse with simple white shorts and beige and white lace sandals.  I kept the jewellery simply by adding a couple of white and silver printed bangles, onto of my usual Tiffany bracelets, white and silver rings and my favorite chunky necklace.  Keeping with the natural look and colours of my shoes in mind, I matched this neutral clutch to complete the look.  This outfit is perfect for those warm summer nights, worn out for drinks or on a date.  It also can be paired with a pair of gladiator sandals or cute flats to keep the look more casual.
So who was I wearing... Shoes - Aldo, Bracelets - Tiffany (Silver) and Tabi (White and Silver), Rings - Portugal Art Festival (White and Silver) and Gift (Silver), Necklace - Anthropologie, Clutch - Henri Bendel, Shorts - H&M and Blouse - Anthropologie.

No comments:

Post a Comment