Saturday, April 28, 2012

Recent Accessory Addiction - Pop of Chic

With my recent addition in full swing, I am finding it harder and harder to steer myself away from purchasing accessories, especially with all of these amazing websites.  My recent soft spot is for Pop of Chic.  After learning about this fab accessories website from my girl at Fash Boulevard, I have found myself on the website daily, waiting and hoping for new arrivals to purchase.  Pop of Chic's mix of amazing trends at amazing prices is what really got me hooked... paying $20 for a ring or $22 for earrings is super reasonable and it is nice to know that not everyone around me is going to have it, unlike shopping at H&M or Forever 21 (don't get me wrong I shop there too).  Check out below the pieces I've already bought from Pop of Chic and click them to shop the look.  Don't forget to click the Pop of Chic link to check out there website!

No comments:

Post a Comment