Friday, April 13, 2012

Titanic - 100 Year Anniversary

My love and interest of Titanic I don't think will ever go away and with the 100 year anniversary of the sinking of Titanic just a couple of days away, it is hard for me to turn on the TV or read a magazine/newspaper without an article/show on the disaster.  This week on National Geographic is Titanic Week, which hello is awesome!  Every weeknight so far this week there have been interesting documentaries, conspiracy theories and other shows on the short life of the most famous ship in the world, Titanic.  And can I say it has been making my evenings go by way to quickly...  It is crazy to think that on the night of April 15th 1912, 1514 passengers lost there life, while only 710 passengers survived.  Then t realize that it took scientists 73 years to discover the wreck, in 1985, where the Titanic made her final resting place, aswell over 1500 souls.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment