Thursday, February 02, 2012

New Site Alert - Stella & Dot

I most recently came across this site, after someone had tweeted about it.  Since I am such a sucker for online shopping and fashion I just couldn't resist.  It also didn't hurt that celebrities such as Kourtney Kardasian, Giuliana Rancic, Fergie, Kelly Ripa and many others have been seen wearing their items.  Stella & Dot have also being featured in many magazines such as People, OK and US Weekly and even have been featured on Gossip Girl. Well, can I say that checking it out was the best/worst idea.  Best because I LOVE their stuff, their jewelry is amazing!  Worst because I am in trouble and my shopping cart is already at almost $300!
Mission Statement: To give every woman the means to style her own life.
Company History: CEO and Founder Jessica Herrin started Stella & Dot from scratch in 2003 by spending her evenings and weekends designing her own jewelry and website.  Having her first Trunk Show in Austin, Texas, anticipating the outcome of all her hard work and sleepless nights.  By 2005 Stella & Dot had become a $550,000 a year buisness and opened their first office.  Now based in San Fransico, CA, Stell & Dot is the 67th Fastest Growing Company in the US, bringing in over $100 million in sales annually.  Stella & Dot can be seen in print, on screen and on the wrists and necks of some of Hollywoods most famous and stylish.  Stell & Dot also allows women entrepreneurial opportunites by hosting in-house trunk shows and becoming Independant Stylists (if interested visit www.stellaandot.com for more information).

I have included some of the items I am planning on purchasing below and let me know what you think.
(From Right to Left) Sunset Bangle $74.00 CDN, Paige Enamel Bangle $64.00 CDN
(From Right to Left) Pippa Stone Earrings $54.00 CDN, Amelia Drop Earrings $84.00

(From Right to Left) Serenity Necklace $208.00 CDN, Pegasus Necklace $208.00 CDN, Bamboleo Necklace $248.00 CDN
(These 3 necklaces I am still debating on)

This website is amazing and there is something for everyone!  Definitely check it out, I'm sure you won't have a problem getting into some trouble.

1 comment:

  1. I love Stella and Dot, the pegasus and bamboleo are my favorites too! Although I haven't been able to pull the trigger because of the price.

    ReplyDelete