Monday, March 12, 2012

World MasterCard Toronto Fashion Week March 12th-16th

With Toronto Fashion Week starting today, I had to pay my respects to my home town's Fashion Week.  Unfortunately, I am unable to attend this week, which I am pretty bummed about, however I am still able to keep all of you up to date with this season's hot trends.  With designers such as Bustle, Chloe Comme Parris, David Dixon, Ezra Constantine, Holt Renfrew, Joe Fresh, Line, Martin Lim, Pink Tartan, Rudsak, Travis Taddeo, Triarchy and many many more showing their Fall/Winter 2012/13 Collections.  To learn more about the designers and when they are hitting the runway check out the World MasterCard Toronto Fashion Week homepage.  Click the Designers' links above to check out their collections from last Fashion Week, showcasing their Spring/Summer 2012 Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment