Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Valentino Fall 2012 - Paris Fashion Week

The Valentino Fall 2012 Collection featured an ultra feminine silhouette, made possible by lightweight fabrics, lace and sheer detailing, leather everything, pattern, embellishment and the infamous Valentino Red (to name a few).  Most of the shapes created were with a cinched waist, full skirts, exaggerated hip and long lean lines.  This is by far my favorite collection of Paris Fashion Week.  I know I know I'm getting ahead of myself, especially with Louis Vuitton and Alexander McQueen still to come, but common this collection is simply gorgeous.  It wasn't even a option for me not to post all the collection below, every piece is stunning. 
Below I have separated the themes of the collection.  Enjoy :)
LEATHER:
 PATTERN:
 WHITE:
VALENTINO RED:
HEAD TO TOE BLACK:
 BLACK AND WHITE:
 SILVER/GREY EMBELLISHMENT:
 NEUTRAL COLOURS:
SHEER AND LACE DETAILING:

No comments:

Post a Comment