Monday, March 12, 2012

An ode to Carrie Bradshaw

I have been wanting to redo my closet in my condo for a couple of months now and have been researching online for inspiration and ideas.  After browsing for quite sometime, I couldn't help remembering and coming across the infamous closet of Carrie Bradshaw.  It's crazy to think that the show has been off the air since 2004, 8 years I know, and even though they released 2 movies since then, it hasn't been the same.
In memory of Sex and The City and Carrie's closet I have included some of my all time favorite looks from Carrie Bradshaw's fashion journey. With her, it just didn't matter how outrageous or trendy or what brand her outfit was, Carrie always looked fabulous.
Love Love Love!!  Weekend plans - Sex and The City Marathon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment