Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Who Doesn't Love Polka Dots!!

As I am leaving tomorrow for Orlando I was thinking about how excited I am to go to Walt Disney World and see Minnie Mouse!! So I decided to wear my Polka Dot cardigan to work keeping Minnie's love for Polka Dots in mind.


Seeing as I bought my Cardigan at American Eagle 3 or 4 years ago, it got me thinking.  It is crazy how Polka Dots are still such a huge Trend this Fall Season!  It was seen all over the runways and every celebrity has been spotted wearing this trend.  Marc Jacobs was hugely into Polka Dots this season, incorporating them into many different textures, fabrics, accessories and designs.

If you haven't already shopped this trend you definitely should consider it!  It is such a fun pattern to incorporate into your wardrobe!  You can purchase it at any price point and in many different fabrics and retailers.  Something for everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment