Friday, October 07, 2011

TGIF!!!!

I love waking up knowing it is Friday! Something to do with knowing I have the next 2 (3 this week because of Thanksgiving) off and can relax and do whatever I want all day long! However, relaxing is probably not the right word to use for my upcoming weekend...

Saturday:
It's my girlfriends 25th birthday on Sunday and we are celebrating early, on Saturday because of Thanksgiving. So Saturday afternoon me and around 8 of my girlfriends are heading to Brampton to go apple picking followed by a picknic in the park. I can't wait, it is going to be a blast! And it is suppose to be 25 degrees (80 degrees F) so I am of course busting out the shorts and summer top. I can't pass up such a rare weather opportunity, Especially since summer is my FAVORITE season ever!!! After this lovely afternoon I am potentially going to the Leafs and Senitors game at the Air Canada Centre... I entered my name into a draw at work and fingers crossed I win.

Sunday:
I am planing on painting my condo next weekend (October 15th) and since I live downtown and walk/FTC everywhere it is tough for me to go and buy paint and then carry it all home. Since I don't want to struggle I am going with my parents to get paint! And hopefully head to Home Outfitters to get some new sheets, hangers and place mats. I have a 10% off coupon I have to take advantage of... DUH!!!

Well I have to get ready for work now... Ugh, just have to keep on thinking only 8 more hours! And it gives me a chance to read only way to and from work.

Until next time,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment