Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mall of Millenia Here I Come!

As you all know I have been mentioning my upcoming trip to Orlando and how excited I am about going to Diney World.  Well, that isn't the only reason why I am excited... shopping HELLO!  They have the BEST mall pretty much ever that I cant wait to go to.  The Mall of Millenia is located at 4200 Conroy Rd in Orlando, Florida and I must say has the best selection of stores EVER!  Not only do they have regular stores such as Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Macy's and Zara just to name a few.  It also has an entire wing dedicated to high end stores such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Tiffany and Co, Neiman Marcus and BCBG.  Also, a newly opened Henri Bendel, I cant wait!! 


To view a the full Directory click this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment