Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Make my LG Fashion Week Decision!

So today I figured out what shows I want to attend at LG Fashion Week and bought my tickets!

So here's the Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012 schedule:
Tuesday 6pm - Mercedes-Benz Startup
Friday 8:30pm - David Dixon
Friday 9:30pm - Denis Gagnon

I have the pleasure to go with my fellow Blogger and great friend Miss Style Mogul herself Christina! It is going to be such a fun, memorable and exciting week!

I am currently waiting at home for my boyfriend to get here so we can go to Kings of Leon together. He is lucky enough to be watching the concert in his corporate box and I will be down in general admission with my friends rocking on and getting crazy! I can't wait! KOL is one of my favorite bands, and live they are incredible. Fingers crossed Caleb doesn't pull the same stunt he did in Texas and walk off stage!

I will fill you all in on the concert tomorrow!
Till then,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment