Monday, October 03, 2011

Just another manic Monday...

Ugh... Waking up on Monday's are the worst. All I wanted to do this morning was stay in bed and lounge around in my sweats. But yet I find myself straightening my hair and putting together my outfit for work. Next thing I know I'm on the subway and minutes away from work... Well let's get this week started and hope it flies by.

Can I tell you that 7pm could not come quick enough(when I finished work). I rushed out of work and surprising made it home in only 30 mins. Needed to pick up a couple of things from the grocery store and went to Subway to get some dinner. And most importantly I had to make it home in time for Gossip Girl! Duh!

So... Gossip Girl is unreal... Blair being pregnant, Serina staying in LA to peruse a career, Chuck paying thugs for a reason as of now is unknown, Charie's subspicious behavour, my goodness I don't even know where to start and or end with tonight's episode. Oh wait of course I do... The fashion HELLO!!!!!! So far Serina's LA style is absolutely impecable. She is looking unbelievable so far this season. Such a California girl at heart!

Serina's Top 5 Fashion Trends:
1. Chunky necklaces - layering
2. Bright colours - colour blocking
3. Sky high fabulous heals
4. Sun kissed LA effortlessness glamour
5. Trendy professional

I just can't get enough of Serina's style... I will be sure to hit the stores with her in mind while I continue my Fall shopping.

Well, as my night comes to an end and the thought of getting up for work tomorrow nears. I must enjoy the last couple of awake hours lounging on my couch watching some Intervention and figuring out my outfit for tomorrow. Let's try something Serina inspired shall we?

Till tomorrow,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment