Tuesday, September 13, 2016

What's In My Shower

 
I've had numerous questions about what products I use in the Shower and thought it would be easier to do a "What's In My Shower" Post to cover everything from Hair to Body, from Scrubs to Serums. I am a strong believer that you are what you put on your body. With the ultimate goal of smoother skin and stronger hair, what girl doesn't want that? First up I wanted to talk about my Shower Organizer because honestly I wouldn't be able to live without it! There is almost nothing else in the world that drives me crazy than a Shower with multiple bottles and products in every corner, unorganized, and usually empty... gives me the goosebumps! I picked up this Organizer at Home Sense a couple of years back, unfortunately I do not know the brand, however they have some at Kitchen Stuff Plus which I have linked here. Also, from Kitchen Stuff Plus is my stick on Soup Holder, which you can see here. Well now that we got Organization covered let's move on to the good stuff, the products!

Bic Soleil Sensitive Skin Razors ($6.23) | Kérastase Paris Elixir Ultime ($56) | Adore Cosmetics Essence Facial Detoxifying Cleansing Cream ($99.95 USD) | Soap and Glory Scrub Your Nose In It ($12 USD) | Foreo Luna Mini ($119)

Basin Satsuma Shampoo and Conditioner Bars ($7.99 USD each) | Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Fortifying Shampoo ($3.77) | L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Volume Collagen Shampoo (>$10) | Clairol Professional Shimmer Lights Shampoo Blond and Silver ($16.81) | Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-In Treatment For Distressed Hair (<$20) | Proclaim Professional Care Coconut Oil Anti-Breakage Deep Conditioner (<$5)

Elabloom Spray & Go Body Lotion ($16.95) | Elabloom Exfoliating Body Scrub ($14.95) | Nivea Creme Smooth Body Wash ($3.97) | Life Brand Coconut Shave Gel (>$5) | Kaeng Raeng Detoxfoliant All Natural Body Scrub ($36 USD)

No comments:

Post a Comment