Friday, September 09, 2016

NYFW Street Style at its Finest

Even though Kendall Jenner isn't walking in many show during NYFW she sure is making the streets of New York her runway, using every opportunity to promote her new Kendall+Kylie Collection. Which by the way is incredible and I literally want every single piece of clothing, accessory, and pair of shoes! Anyways, Kendall was spotted in this outfit while running into a casting fitting for, I'm assuming, her Kendall+Kylie show. I love the casual yet rocker-chic feel, and that choker... OMG! LOVE! And those boots are on my Fall Radar! This is just the beginning of NYFW and I'm excited to see what else is to come from Kendall! Check out who's she's wearing below.

T-Shirt, Skirt, and Booties: Kendall + Kylie | Choker: Zimmermann | Hat: YSL | Shoulder Bag: Gucci
Hair Stylist: Jen Atkin | Make-Up Artist: Joyce Bonelli
Stylist: Monica Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment