Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Mini Review - Adore Cosmetics Essence Facial Detoxifying Cream Cleanser

I have teamed up with Adore Cosmetics and for the past 6 weeks I have been using, and loving, the Adore Cosmetics Essence Facial Detoxifying Cream Cleanser. This Cleanser is formulated for damaged skin from the elements (think anything weather related) and other toxins, and also contains their exclusive Plant Stem Cell formula, providing anti-ageing effects while protecting skin and reversing the signs of ageing. Other important ingredients include Allantoin, which helps deeply hydrate and moisturize dry skin, and Chamomile, which calms and soothes troubled areas. This Facial Cleanser will also remove leftover make-up and oils, restore pH levels, and creates a fresh surface for serums, moisturizers, or make-up. Adore Cosmetics Essence Facial Detoxifying Cream Cleanser has become my go-to facial cleanser, which I have been using day, night, and after workouts. It has truly transformed the look and feel of my skin in the best way possible.
See my Pros and Cons below:
PROS:
Creamy Consistency
Leaves Skin Feeling Clean
Reduces The Appearance Of Pores
Clean Surface For Serum/Moisturizer/Make-Up
Limits Break-Outs and Length Of Break-Outs
Brightens And Evens Out Complexion 
Small Amount Of Product Needed
Removes Excess Oils
Nice Lather

CONS:
Scent
Leaves Skin Semi-Dry

Adore Cosmetics Essence Facial Detoxifying Cream Cleanser retails for $99.95 USD and can be purchased by clicking here. Another amazing product by Adore Cosmetics is their Essence Facial Serum, I had received a sample in a past GlossyBox, which when used with the Facial Cleanser is a dream; your skin is truly transformed into its best self. With the numerous products Adore Cosmetics offers I'm sure the Facial Cleanser and Facial Serum aren't the only gems, I look forward to trying out, and I'm sure loving, more products by Adore Cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment