Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wednesday #OOTD

After a night out with friends I usually wake up late and am extremely tired so a ponytail usually is the outcome as well as a simple outfit.  Simple doesn't have to be boring though… remember that!  I decided to wear this red-orange lace peplum top with dark wash skinny jeans.  Nothing dresses up an outfit like accessories so I completed my Hump Day look with a multi-metallic beaded necklace, layered silver bracelets, large silver pearl studs, silver boyfriend watch, my brand new leather boots, black lined eyes, a pink cheek, and glossed lip.  Happy Hump Day loves, only 2 more days until the weekend, what are everyones plans?
Peplum: Anthropologie / Jeans: Seven for All Mankind / Boots: Aldo Shoes / Necklace: Forever 21 / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets and Earrings: Tiffany & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment