Sunday, November 03, 2013

Sunday #OOTD

Sunday is usually an extremely lazy day for me, with catching up on sleep and football, I am usually in my jammies all day on my couch relaxing and enjoying some caesars!  However, today was a little different, since I could still hear Anthropologie and Holt Renfrew calling my name.  For my quick afternoon shop I decided on an oatmeal coloured wool/cashmere blend sweater with coral and white flower detailing, black leggings, knee-high boots, simple silver jewellery, curled hair (that held up better than yesterday's), black lined eyes, and light pink lip.  Why do the quick shopping trips always cost the most...  What did you do this weekend?
Sweater: Anthropologie / Leggings: Lulu Lemon / Boots: Aldo Shoes / Bracelets and Necklace: Tiffany & Co. / Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment