Friday, November 01, 2013

Wednesday #OOTD

Half way through the week and I thought some bright colours and bold patterns were in need to get me through the rest of the week!  This blouse and short combo are both from season's past but I always find myself going back to them season after season.  I paired this silk floral blouse with emerald green silk shorts, bringing out the green in the blouse.  Complete with black opaque tights, black lace up brogues, simple silver jewellery such as boyfriend watch, bracelets, and long pendant necklace, straight hair, and simple makeup.  I know this is a little late but Happy Hump Day :)
Blouse: Anthropologie / Shorts: Aritzia / Tights: Joe Fresh / Brogues: Top Shop / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets and Necklace: Tiffany & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment