Saturday, November 02, 2013

Spoiled at WMCFW

World MasterCard Fashion Week in Toronto has come and gone and man did that week fly by.  Showcasing some of Canada's most talented Fashion Designers, WMCFW took place once again at David Pecaut Square in Downtown Toronto from October 21st-25th.  WMCFW is honestly one of my most favourite weeks of the year, full of amazing fashion, friends, and clothes... what fashionista wouldn't love this.  I am very privileged to be able to get a Media Pass for the week which allows me access to as many shows as I want during the week, to be able to sit in the Media section, and access backstage.  Another perk is all the loot I receive throughout the week.  I would like to give a HUGE Thank You to Redken, Maybelline, Essie, NeoStrata, Target, Flare Magazine, Elle Canada and Fashion Magazine for beyond spoiling me this season.  I can't wait to try all of the products I received! Be sure to check back to see reviews from all the amazing shows I attended.  If you want reviews or have any questions on any of the products I received please leave me a comment below and I'll do my best to make it happen!
Upon receiving my Media Pass, WMCFW also gave each Media Pass holder a goodie bag containing the following: Target and Barbie makeup bag, TownShoes $15 off coupon, Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots in #65 Dotty, Redken Two Smooth 03, Redken Quick Tease 15, Maybelline Baby Lips #85 Oh! Orange!, a Target coupon booklet for a wide selection of Maybelline products, and NeoStrata AquaYouth.  At the Maybelline booth inside the tents they were handing out The Colossal Smoky Eyes Mascara in The Blackest Black and Master Smokey by Eye Studio in #630 Blue Blaze.
Backstage was so much fun, being able to experience the chaos of hair and makeup was incredible.  I also managed to find a small Essie table which had Essie's Mint Candy Apple nail polish and matching Essie Candy Apple, which was DELISH btw. Whether on your seat at a Fashion Show or handed out in the waiting area, I love a good Fashion Magazine.  I was able to pick up a Fashion Magazine, a Flare Magazine, and an Elle Canada Magazine (not photographed).
Holy Goodie Bag!  I unfortunately forget which show this came from but sitting on my chair waiting for me was a NeoStrata bag full of all these goodies: Instant Invigorating Eye Masks, Moisture Rescue Sheet Mask, FirmaLift Toning and Remodeling Body Cream, Anti-Aging Gel, AquaYouth, and Eye Contour Smoothing Cream. This is such a good skin care line so I can't wait to start using it all!
More backstage goodies from Redken and Maybelline were given throughout the week, including possibly the BEST cookies I have ever eaten, Red Velvet and Cookies & Cream cookies - HELLO! Thank you Maybelline for feeding me cookies for dinner two nights in a row :)  From Redken: Color Extend Shampoo, Fashion Waves Texturing Sea Spray, Powder Refresh 01 (Honestly the best Dry Shampoo EVER!), and Quick Dry 18 Intensive Finishing Spray.  From Maybelline: Color Sensational High Shine Lipgloss in #60 Iced Chocolate, #50 Luminous Latte, #20 Glisten Up Pink, #110 Mirrored Mauve, #100 Raspberry Reflections, and #40 Captivating Coral.
More goodies from Maybelline backstage: Baby Lips Electro Lip in #70 In Pink Shock, Colorshow Nail Lacquer in #340 Go Go Green, #290 Purple Icon, and #390 Audacious Asphalt, and Color Sensational Lip Gloss in #65 Hooked on Pink. I also received a ton of Color Sensational Lip Colours in shades #140 Fuchsia Fever and #410 Blissful Berry and from other collections such as the Pearls Collection in shade #730 Coral Gleam, and the High Shine Collection in shades #845 Nude Glow, #805 Pink Freeze, #810 Disco Pink, #840 Coral Lustre, #820 Mauvilous Shine, and #825 Fruit Punch.
Last but not least from the Target Holiday Show Christmas came early.  Placed on each seat throughout the Runway was a goodie bag and different pillows and throw blankets.  I was lucky enough to pick up this moose pillow which matches perfectly with my animal/nature theme going on in my condo.  However, inside the bag was were the real surprises laid, it included a raccoon fabric ornament, Target Beauty compact, Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in #895 On Fire Red, Maybelline and Barbie Target coupons, a Target Dog snow globe, a yummy coconut treat, and a box of Thank You cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment