Friday, November 01, 2013

Friday #OOTD

I could not be happier that it is Friday, honestly this week lasted for ever.  So, when 5 o'clock came I was outta there and ready to get my weekend started!  I woke up a little late this morning, it must have been the back to back late night Halloween movies I watched last night, and therefore needed to throw together an outfit that was comfortable, yet perfect for a casual Friday at the office.  I decided on this patterned and multi-coloured blouse, dark skinny jeggings, black above-knee boots, silver jewellery, lip balmed lip, black lined eyes, and curled hair.  Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Blouse: Anthropologie / Jeans: 7 for All Mankind / Boots: Aldo Shoes / Bracelets, Necklace, and Earrings: Tiffany & Co. / Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment