Monday, November 25, 2013

Top Moments from the 2013 AMAs

Last night the American Music Awards took to the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles to recognize the best in music voted by the fans.  Although the Fashion is my favourite part, I also found a handful of moments from the show that completely stood out to me.  Check them out below and leave me your favourite AMA moment in the comments below.  Also, check back soon for my Best Dressed List from the Red Carpet, you won't want to miss that!
Sarah Silverman presenting Justin Timberlake with Best Soul/R&B Album.
Imagine Dragons performing "Radioactive".
Jennifer Lopez's tribute performance to Celia Cruz.
Lady Gaga's grand entrance onto the Red Carpet avec human horse.
Rihanna's mom presenting her with the first ever Icon Award.
Miley Cyrus' strange kitty costume and backdrop during her "Wrecking Ball" performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment