Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Monday #OOTD

My weekend came and went, far too quickly if you ask me. However, there's no better way to wake up on a Monday morning and start your week off right than with a rockin' outfit.  I love this leather dress with zip front detailing and pockets, it is so versatile yet comfortable.  Keeping with the rock theme I accessorised with this grey skull scarf, chunky statement necklace, layered silver bracelets and boyfriend watch, black opaque tights, and black suede pumps.  I kept my hair and makeup fairly simple with lightly curled locks, black lined eyes, and a nude lip.  What's your favourite Fall leather piece?
Dress: George Antonopoulos for Danier Leather / Scarf: Alexander McQueen / Necklace: Anthropologie / Pumps: Aldo Shoes / Bracelets: Tiffany and Co. / Watch: Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment