Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Tuesday #OOTD

You wake up and realise it's only Tuesday… THE WORST FEELING EVER!  I can already tell it is going to be an extremely long week.  I completed forgot how much I love this blouse and to be honest that I still had it :S so I jumped on the opportunity to wear it today.  Since being loose fitting and extremely patterned I kept my bottom half all black.  A black flirty high-waisted skirt, opaque tights, and suede pumps finished off my H2T look.  For hair, makeup, and accessories I stuck with the basics: curled do, black lined eyes, a pink lip, silver boyfriend and layered bracelets.  Fingers crossed the rest of the week moves quicker than the beginning...
Blouse: Anthropologie / Skirt: Kensie Girl / Tights: Joe Fresh / Pumps: Aldo Shoes / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Tiffany & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment