Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Wednesday #ootd

As much as I am loving the warmer weather in Toronto, it is almost impossible to dress for this fluctuating weather.  Leaving my condo in the early morning it is 9-13 degrees, however come mid-afternoon/early evening it is 20+ degrees... I just can't win wardrobe wise!  So, today I decided to go with a sleeveless slight a-line frock with yoke detailing.  I paired my dress with black opaque tights, embellished black flats, pearl studs, multiple silver and pearl bracelets, and my silver boyfriend watch.  Basic makeup of black lashes and champagne shimmer cream shadow, pink cheeks, a nude mauve lip, and soft curls added the perfect finishing touches.
Dress: Forever 21 / Tights: Hue / Flats: BCBG / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets and Earrings: Tiffany & Co. / Lipstick: MAC Satin Faux / Cream Shadow: Riri Loves MAC Diamonds Cream Colour Base 

No comments:

Post a Comment