Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Monday #OOTD

After a fun filled weekend, Monday came WAY too quickly! Although I was extremely tired I had to make myself look presentable and professional for a busy day at work.  Ugh, Monday mornings are the WORST!  I opted for a button up chambray shirt tucked into a black high waisted flirty skirt, black opaque tights, gun metal statement necklace, black lace up brogues, silver pearl earrings, boyfriend watch, and layered beaded bracelets.  Since I woke up later than usual, I just needed my beauty sleep, I threw my hair into a braid, added some mascara, pink blush, and gloss to my lips.  Quick, simple, yet work appropriate!  I am ready to concur the work week so I can enjoy another weekend full of birthdays, house warnings, and shopping! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Chambray Shirt: Wilfred / Skirt: Kensie Girl / Tights: Hue / Necklace: M for Mendocino / Earrings and Bracelets: Tiffany & Co. / Watch: Michael Kors / Shoes: Top Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment