Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wednesday #OOTD

I could not be happier that I was able to catch the last show of the night at World MasterCard Fashion Week, Joe Fresh, being the most anticipated show of the week.  Well school got out early and off I ran to David Pecaut Square to sit amongst others to witness Joe Fresh's Spring/Summer 2014 Collection.  I wore a teal silk tie dress with yellow laser cut floral detailing around the neckline and hem with black opaque tights, my favourite hipster shoes, silver necklace, bracelets, and studs, and my silver boyfriend watch.  A straight do, subtle smokey eyes, and glossy lips completed my H2T look for WMCFW Day 3.
Dress: Urban Outfitters / Tight: Hue / Brogues: Top Shop / Watch: Michael Kors / Necklace, Earrings and Bracelets: Tiffany & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment