Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday #OOTD

Day 2 of World MasterCard Fashion Week in Toronto has come and gone and I honestly cannot believe how quickly this week is FLYING by.   Today I decided to leather it up in this leather skirt with gold side zippers and slight high-low hem, a neon coral polka dot basic t-shirt with black opaque tights, contrast aqua necklace, black suede booties with various shades of blue detailing, silver bracelets, and my silver boyfriend watch.  Straight blow out, black lined eyes, coral cheek, and nude lip completed my H2T look.  Tonight was another night of amazing talent, clothes, and company in the tents of World MasterCard Fashion Week and I can't wait to share tell you all about it coming up on the blog, probably sometime this weekend!
Skirt: Danier Leather / T-Shirt: The Gap / Tights: Hue / Booties: Aldo Shoes: Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets: Tiffany & Co. / Necklace: House of Harlow

No comments:

Post a Comment