Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday #OOTD

I love four day work weeks; there's just something about them that make me extremely happy!  With that being said, today I opted for a bright printed dress with cap-sleeve and waist draw-string detailing.  Even though it is warmer than usual in Toronto, it is quite cool bright and early in the morning and going into the evening, which is when I am commuting to and from work and therefore need to keep somewhat warm.  I decided on black opaque tights, black peep-toe booties with bow detail, silver long pendant, layered bracelets, boyfriend watch, over-sized silver pearl studs, lightly curled hair, black lined eyes, and peach cheeks to complete my look.  On a completely different note I registered for my Media Pass for World MasterCard Fashion Week here in Toronto which is taking place next week at David Pecaut Square, so make sure you tune in next week for all your WMCFW updates!
Dress: BCBG Max Azria / Tights: Joe Fresh / Booties: Aldo Shoes / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelets, Necklace, and Earrings: Tiffany & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment