Monday, October 07, 2013

Thursday #ootd

I'm a tad behind on my #ootd posts after an extremely lazy weekend of vegging and last min prepping for my upcoming trip to Panama!  Thursday was an exciting day for me... not only was it one day closer to the weekend, it was also the 30 Seconds to Mars concert at The Sound Academy in Toronto.  The concert was AMAZING and I wish it could have lasted long... now onto the clothes!  I have recently fallen in love with dark lips and it doesn't look better than with black and white.  I wore my white textured trapeze top with black skinny trousers, black suede thick-heel pumps, a bronze, silver, and white beaded necklace, and silver boyfriend watch and stacked bracelets.  Curled hair, black lined eyes, natural pink cheek, and a bold contrast dark lip completed my look.
Blouse: Club Monaco / Trousers: H&M / Pumps: Aldo Shoes / Necklace: Forever 21 / Bracelets: Tiffany & Co. / Watch: Michael Kors / Lipstick: Rebel by MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment