Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October IPSY Bag

It's October IPSY Bag time, one of my favourite times of the month!  I really enjoyed this bag and couldn't wait to start using the products I received.  I was also so excited to share it with all of you, and I couldn't wait for my October TopBox to get here to post this post.  This month the theme was 'The Art of Beauty', which by the products I received I don't really understand why but oh well :)  I did love the makeup bag it came in though, what an amazing quote, "Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art" so cute! So, without further ado on with the bag! 
1) Boxom Lip Polish: Dolly - This mauve lip polish tingles, plumps, and shines all at the once.  Who doesn't want fuller, more voluptuous lips, and this colour is to die for!  2) Nourish Organic: Coconut & Argan Body Lotion - This Target exclusive moisturizes, replenishes, smoothes, softens, and nourishes skin with a non-greasy formula that absorbs quickly and smells GREAT.  3) OleHenriksen Truth Crème Vitamin C Advanced Hydration - A lightweight crème that brightens, firms, moisturizes, heals, and boosts collagen to help with anti-aging, fine lines, and wrinkles.  4) BigSexyHair: Blow Dry Volumizing Gel - Adds volume and thickness to your hair.  Apply to the root down on damp/towel dried hair to experience fullness.  5) ZOYA: Mason - This berry professional lacquer goes on smooth, opaque, and dries reasonably fast.  This is the perfect and hottest colour for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment