Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tuesday #OOTD

Tuesday has come and gone and we are one step closer to the weekend :) Whoo hoo!  After a sleepless night of weird dreams due to the copious amounts of Lost I have watched in the last couple of days, I woke up once again late and rushed to get ready for work.  A sweater dress with metallic sequin neck detailing and patterned transparent tights were the perfect solution.  I completed my H2T look with above knee black leather boots, layered bracelets, boyfriend watch, high bun, black lined eyes, and a bold red lip.  Fingers crossed tomorrow I can get up at my usual time and actually have time to get ready for work... I'm sure the 3 episodes of Lost I watched tonight isn't going to help though... OOPS!
Dress: Mendocino / Boots: Aldo Shoes / Tights: Hue / Bracelets and Earrings: Tiffany & Co. / Watch: Michael Kors / Lipstick: Covergirl LipPerfection Lipcolor - Flame

No comments:

Post a Comment