Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Julep February Maven Box

I swear the security guards at my concierge must think I am crazy with the amount of packages that come in for me, especially around the beginning of the month.  First up I received my February Julep Maven Box, which is always an exciting box to open because I never really know what exactly I am going to receive.  On top of 2 festive heart shape chocolates I received 5 other products.  Which included (from left to right) 2 nail polishes; #3008 Laura and #3010 Ginger, Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat, Julep Oxygen Nail Treatment, and a travel-sized eyelash curler.  I am so excited to try all these products!  Living in Toronto, February is extremely dry and cold which makes my cuticles/hands extremely dry and causes my polish to chip easily so I tend to use a lot of cuticle/nail/hand treatments and change up my nail colour constantly (who likes chipped nails, not me) and the travel-sized curler couldn't have come at a better time (I have 2 vacations planned within the next couple of months).  If you have yet to sign up for Julep you seriously must!  Use this link to learn more, sign up, and get shopping with Julep.

No comments:

Post a Comment