Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ipsy February 2013 Bag

The next monthly package I received was my February Ipsy Bag.  I won't lie this bag was probably my least favourite, as the products didn't scream to me when I opened the bag, however to give it the benefit of the doubt I have yet to try the products so it is hard to judge.  From left to right: (1) pixi Flawless & Poreless Face Primer - this pore minimizer, oil free, hydrating, hypoallergenic formula is for all skin types and unlike Smashbox Photo Finish Primer it goes on more like a cream and has a cream-like consistency, it feels soft to the touch however, does feel a little makeup-y. (2) pop beauty Smokey Lash Kapow!!! in Smokey Black - this non-waterproof formula goes on extremely light with a soft straight mascara wand; the travel size makes it perfect for mid-day touch ups or while travelling. (3) MICA Beauty Cosmetics Liquid Pot Liner - this black liner goes on smooth and can create either a sharp black line or a more smokey faint line by simply applying it with different techniques. (4) Coastal Scents - Eye Shadow Sample Set "Glitz & Glamour" TL - Candlelight, TR - Gunmetal, BL - Incognito, and BR - Ashen.  These highly pigmented shadows are silky to the touch and very easily blendable and wearable.  The neutral colours in this set will be perfect for everyday or a night out on the town. (5) Lash Card Individually Wrapped Mascara Shields - this is genius and simplifies the application of mascara.  These shaped cards help separate lashes, layer mascara, reach hard to get lashes, prevents clumps and smudging; all while creating the best lash line possible.  I am looking forward to trying these products more this month and will give sporadic reviews via twitter, follow me @rmrebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment