Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Beauty and Fashion Haul

It has been a while since I have done a Shopping Haul for all of you and thought it was about time.  With my recent vacation to Orlando with my parents only a week away now I have started to get that shopping itch, since I haven't shopped since after Christmas.  I know I know that isn't that long but for a shopaholic a couple of days is an eternity.  Since I am cut-off from clothes shopping, saving that for the States, I figured a couple of knickknacks couldn't hurt... especially when you're paying for everything with Gift Cards!  This haul focuses on beauty and fashion products, mainly from Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, Caroline G, and Holt Renfrew.
First up is Shoppers Drug Mart and Walmart.  Products above from left to right (1) Maybelline Color Whisper - #60 Petal Rebel; a sheer bubble gum pink colour. (2) Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation - #200 Soft Beige; a very pigmented liquid foundation that offers great coverage and longevity (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!).  (3) Maybelline Vivids - #885 Vibrant Mandarin; a creamy lipstick that provides great wear and bold colour.  Magazines below from left to right (4) US Vogue Magazine March 2013 - Beyonce.  (5) US Elle Magazine March 2013 - Taylor Swift.
Next up is some fashion accessories, perfect for my up coming travels.
I am in love with this Teardrop Necklace in Mint from Caroline G; an online accessories boutique offering trendy fashions at extremely reasonable prices.  I was lucky enough to scoop up the last Mint necklace in stock, however good news for all you fashionistas out there you can now pre-order the necklace in not only Mint but 5 other colours!!  I won't lie I may order a couple more colours!
After a sad return of my Jimmy Choo rain boots because of defective hardware I was left with an awesome gift card to Holt Renfrew to spend on anything my little heart desired.  The original plan was to purchase new rain boots when needed, however that need happened no where near a Holts.  So... being left with this credit and a new pair of Hunters I decided to treat myself to the matching Louis Vuitton Monogram toiletry bag to my duffel and passport holder.  Whoo hoo... Florida and Barbados here I come!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Haul! Love the necklace and that toiletry bag is quite chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the toiletry bag! Enjoy your trip!


    xo Yamari
    @yourgototgal
    www.yourgotogal.co

    ReplyDelete