Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Top 10 Holiday Essentials

With the holidays just around the corner every girl, well I hope it isn't just me, is planning their outfit choices for their upcoming holiday parties and festivities.  Below are my Top 10 Holiday Essentials that no girl should be without during this holiday season.
1. Fun Party Shoe - above Aldo
2. Statement Necklace - above DIY creation (which you can see here)
3. Metallic Clutch/Evening Bag - above Henry Bendel
4. Little Black Dress - above BCBG
5. Tulle Skirt - above Anthropologie
6. Peplum Top/Skirt - above Anthropologie
7. Sequined Top/Dress - above BCBG
8. Head Candy - above Multiple Brands
9. Lace Shirt - above Forever 21
10. Bold Lips - above Rimmel - Coral Queen #620, Cover Girl - Fairytale #405 , MAC - MAC Red, MAC - Diva

3 comments:

  1. OMG the shoes are wonderful!!
    From Paris with love, Vicky

    The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tulle skirt. I was looking for one for my daughter for an school event. Cute... Is it still available at BCBG?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pieces especially the anthropologie top because i have it too!!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete